Search This Blog

Friday, August 26, 2011

M Pa Konn Sa Pou'm Fe


I have a slight issue, and I’m sure I know how to address/fix it, but I don’t know if I want to.  The three teens that live here, are responsible for cooking and cleaning during school vacation.  However on the first day (Monday), my mom made me some food, because she knew I would be hungry after my flight/trip; and that’s generally what moms do (or at least mine :).  So, technically I have only eaten one meal.  Yesterday (Tuesday) I brought my mom and sister over to see the house, and the organization & maternity center.  On her way out my mom asks what should she make for me.  I know I should be eating what everyone else is eating, but I LOVE my mom’s cooking, and since we do not get to see each other often, she spoils me with love aka food every chance she gets.  I don’t want anyone to get offended but I’m still unsure what I should do.  

High: Baking a birthday cake
Low: Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment