Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Banm Ba w Blag!

Do I have a funny story for you!  The house/apartment that I live in has a gate that we use a padlock with.  I left the organization main house/director’s house to bring my computer back along with getting my rain boots and rain suit, as we were going to the town center to buy cake mix.  When I got to the house I realized that the gate was locked, and I definitely did not have the keys with me.  I assumed that I had left it in my room.  Keep in mind that it is pouring rain.  Although the main house is less than 5mins away, I did not want to walk back.  I  watched to make sure no one was around and I had to jump the gate.  If you were around you would have had the longest fit of laughter known to womankind.  I am 5’3, I don’t even know how I was able to lift my legs that high.  Also on both sides of the gate, there is broken glass, to deter would be burglars.  The hardest part of this process is getting back on the ground.  Once I got inside and changed into my rain suit and boots, I realized that I didn't have the keys.  Um, yeah it is extremely difficult to climb an iron wrought gate with plastic rain boots on.  Note to self, keep keys on your person at all times.

Offending Gate:



No comments:

Post a Comment