Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ann Jwe Foutbol

Sept 7
We went to play soccer today. Sports are not my strong suit but I'm a team player. The girls and I jogged several laps around the field and we practiced shooting the ball into the goal. One of the girls and I alternated playing the goalie. I. AM. A. HORRIBLE. GOALIE. I didn't know that I was allowed to step out pretty far onto the field to apprehend the ball. I stink at blocking the ball too, and most of the girls scored on me lol. Needless to say soccer is not my sport.


That is Stephanie in the floral top, she is such a strong runner/athlete

Darlene is a really strong player, I think she scored every time she kicked

Dada (white tee & blue shorts) is still learning the game and at one point sat the game out & I managed to capture this pic of her as the rain began to fall


No comments:

Post a Comment